Thursday, July 21, 2011

Welcome!

I've started this blog to showcase the automotive detailing I've done and to provide any tips or answer questions that people have.  I've been a professional detailer for over seven years, and have detailed everything from motorcycles to oil tanker trucks.  From a simple wash and wax all the way up to a complete interior/exterior overhaul, no job is too big or too small.  Here are some of the services that I offer:
- Paint restoration
- Scratch removal
- Wet-sanding
- Headlight restoration
- Interior stain removal
- Tar removal
- Road paint removal
- Dog hair removal

Whether you are looking to do something yourself, or you'd like to inquire about having me perform a service on your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact me @ bcautodetail@yahoo.com so that I can help.

Stay tuned for pictures of my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment